Branson Fire & Rescue crews responded to a small apartment fire on Feb. 2. 

When firefighters arrived on scene, the fire was contained to the laundry room and the unit’s dryer. Minor damage was caused to the apartment unit, according to the report provided by the Branson Professional Firefighters Local 152 on Facebook.

In the post, crews said they would like to remind everyone to check their lint traps to ensure they are clean and free of debris between each use.

Crews were on scene for approximately one hour. As of report time no injuries had been reported.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.