The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Branson woman killed in single vehicle crash in Hollister
- Taney County Election Results: April 6, 2021
- Stone County Election Results: Tuesday, April 6, 2021
- Indian Ridge goes viral in TikTok video
- Missing toddler found unharmed after multi-agency search
- Branson to restart in-person meetings, discuss repeal of face covering ordinance on Tuesday
- New Hollister business brings healthier, fast options
- Shepherd’s Spring Craft & Junk Fair: Handmade items, vintage decor, live music at Shepherd of the Hills
- Taney County Recycling Center open to serve the public
- Lampe teenager dies in single vehicle crash