The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- A vehicle crashes through apartment in Branson
- The Track Family Fun Parks announce new partnership
- Local restaurant reopens dining room
- Demolition derby comes to Forsyth for fourth year
- Wild Man Pebo Wilson:Country artist gets wild in Branson with new show
- City of Forsyth moves to eliminate park board
- Shoals Bend Park renovations taking place
- Culture… coaching... changes: Hollister High School builds sports rep in recent years
- New discount store comes to Forsyth
- Taneycomo Arts Picnic next week in Hollister