At least 9 videos from days 1 and 2 of Kyle Rittenhouse jury deliberations. Videos and audio may contain vulgarity.
Confrontation outside courthouse TuesdayUpdated
At the courthouse steps TuesdayUpdated
Prayers offered on eve of Rittenhouse verdictUpdated
Watch Now: Demonstrators raise fists outside Kenosha courthouseUpdated
Watch Now: Anti-Rittenhouse demonstrators march outside courthouse Tuesday eveningUpdated
Watch Now: Jennifer Wagner of Duck Duck Goose Children’s Shop shares thoughts on Kyle Rittenhouse trial reactions TuesdayUpdated
Watch now: Jury starts deliberations in Rittenhouse trialUpdated
Watch Now: Justin Blake leads prayer on street outside courthouse TuesdayUpdated
Watch now: Kyle Rittenhouse judge addresses media scrutinyUpdated
- Kyle Rittenhouse
- Criminal Law
- Kenosha Police Department
- Bruce Schroeder
- James J. Morrison
- Kenosha County
- Anthony Huber
- Gaige Grosskreutz
- Joseph Rosenbaum
- Oj Simpson
- Casey Anthony
- Derek Chauvin
- George Floyd
- Rittenhouse Trial
As featured on
The judge in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial banned MSNBC News from the courthouse Thursday after he said a person who identified himself as a producer was suspected of trying to follow the jury bus.
The jury in the Kyle Rittenhouse case has now been deliberating longer than the juries in the high-profile trials of Casey Anthony, Derek Chauvin and O.J. Simpson.
Kyle Rittenhouse’s legs gave out under him as a clerk read the verdict of a jury that had been deliberating for three-and-a-half days — not guilty on all counts.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Mansion Expansion: Branson theatre unveils plans for film, TV, animation, music development
- First-degree murder charge filed in Galena killing
- James Craigmyle: Expanding his family’s entertainment legacy beyond Branson
- Branson officer retires after almost 50 (dog) years
- Spencer announces run for Taney County Clerk
- Branson’s proposed animal ordinance fails
- Herschend named Skaggs Legacy Award winner
- Fritz’s Adventure opens up area appreciation to 43 counties
- Long visits Branson House of Hope warming center
- Wellness visits limited as CoxHealth responds to uptick of COVID-19