Klete Keller, an Olympic swimmer who won five medals, has been charged for his alleged participation in the riot at the US Capitol, according to the FBI.
The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Two suspects arrested in Stone Co. for possession of multiple drugs
- Six new candidates join Branson municipal election race
- New Branson Duck Tours hope to open spring 2021
- Aldermen give initial approval for recycle center change
- Branson’s Hee Haw Theatre: Author pens historical tribute, memoir to former theatre
- Taney Co. Health Department’s COVID vaccine FAQ
- Forsyth honors 30 years of police service
- Red kettles raise more than $108,000: Branson Salvation Army exceeds fundraising goal for the year
- 14,555 deer taken during alternative-methods portion
- The Amazing Pets Show: Branson production offers year-round fun at Grand Country Music Hall