Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) speaks to CNN's Jake Tapper about Georgia's new voting law that critics deem restrictive, and Major League Baseball's decision to move its All-Star game out of Atlanta in response to the law.
The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Nonprofit purchases Tony Orlando theatre, renovation plans underway
- Branson to make NASCAR debut
- Storms leave damage throughout area
- The Outlaw Eagles: 2021 brings a new home, new theme for Eagles tribute show
- Kimberling City addresses future with new vision statement
- Branson Market Days coming this Friday
- Forsyth man crashes near Taneyville
- Stolen vehicle leads to police involved shooting in Branson West
- Legacy Academy: Bingo fundraiser raises $50,000 for uniforms, fund
- Funny Farm Dinner Feud: Shepherd of the Hills debuts new comedy show for 2021 season