Anderson Cooper talks with Slate magazine political writer Jim Newell about his interview with Republican Rep. Mo Brooks, who told Newell he wore body armor under his clothes while he gave a speech on January 6.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Second arrest made in Taney County abuse case
- Kimberling City Police Department resignation letters released
- The furry greeter at Heaven's Dollar General
- Entire Kimberling City Police Department resigns
- ATM theft in St. Francois County may be linked to national ring, officials say
- Woman accused of abusing husband, daughter
- Taney County Commission announces fall clean up
- Richards announces run for Billy Long’s seat
- The 48th Annual Autumn Daze will be held this week
- CoxHealth warning public of current phone scam