Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-IL) questioned FBI Director Christopher Wray about his involvement in leak investigations during the Trump administration that reportedly subpoenaed Apple for data from key Democrats.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Cox Branson nurses appear on CNN
- Removing alcohol license restrictions on Branson Aldermen's agenda
- For The People
- Forsyth man rescued after falling over bluff
- Terry Wayne Sanders: Meet the man behind Branson’s most beloved characters
- Two men arrested in Hurley on drug charges
- Taney County Animal Control disease outbreak
- Negative national media having little economic impact
- Nashville recording artist releases music video shot on Table Rock Lake
- Hundreds attend town hall hosted by Moon/Seitz