In an exchange between "Fox News Sunday" anchor Chris Wallace and South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, Graham defended his ownership of an AR-15 saying, "my house will be the last one that the gang will come to because I can defend myself."
The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Nonprofit purchases Tony Orlando theatre, renovation plans underway
- Branson to make NASCAR debut
- Storms leave damage throughout area
- The Outlaw Eagles: 2021 brings a new home, new theme for Eagles tribute show
- Stolen vehicle leads to police involved shooting in Branson West
- Forsyth man crashes near Taneyville
- Businesses, local leaders reflect on employment crisis
- Collin Raye returning to Branson for two-night concert event
- Legacy Academy: Bingo fundraiser raises $50,000 for uniforms, fund
- Kimberling City addresses future with new vision statement