"The People v. The Klan" is a four-part CNN Original Series, produced by Blumhouse Television, about the little-known true story of Beulah Mae Donald, a Black mother in Alabama who took down the Ku Klux Klan after the brutal 1981 murder of her son, Michael. Watch Sunday, April 11 and Sunday, April 18 starting at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Branson woman killed in single vehicle crash in Hollister
- Taney County Election Results: April 6, 2021
- Food Truck Court receives permission to operate at Branson Meadows
- Branson to restart in-person meetings, discuss repeal of face covering ordinance on Tuesday
- Indian Ridge goes viral in TikTok video
- Stone County Election Results: Tuesday, April 6, 2021
- Missing toddler found unharmed after multi-agency search
- New Hollister business brings healthier, fast options
- Taney County Recycling Center open to serve the public
- Shepherd’s Spring Craft & Junk Fair: Handmade items, vintage decor, live music at Shepherd of the Hills