Nearly two weeks after a racist petition to bring back slavery circulated at her daughter's school, Julie Stutterheim is still angry. She says it was yet another example of a racist incident at Park Hill South High School in the suburbs of Kansas City, Missouri. CNN's Evan McMorris-Santoro reports.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Pre-demolition auction announced for Jim Stafford, Caravelle theatres
- Taney County couple jailed on child endangerment charges
- New downtown Branson nightclub set to open Halloween weekend
- Arkansas man dies in fatal boating accident
- Stratford House Inn closes
- Farmhouse restaurant welcomes FOX & Friends to Branson
- Former teacher arrested for child sexual exploitation
- Hollister Mayor retires after 31 in political office
- A little respect for the vaccine job quitters
- Branson nurse shares cancer journey to urge others to get a mammogram