Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) says that House minority leader Kevin McCarthy does not have the votes to be House speaker if the Republicans take back the House in the midterms.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- James Craigmyle: Expanding his family’s entertainment legacy beyond Branson
- Former Forsyth utility clerk charged for stealing funds
- First-degree murder charge filed in Galena killing
- Taney County septic pump out program back for 2022
- Grand Country offering show, waterpark area appreciation
- Herschend named Skaggs Legacy Award winner
- Branson officer retires after almost 50 (dog) years
- Merriam Woods man sentenced for child sex crime
- Long visits Branson House of Hope warming center
- Skains talks economics, trust ahead of April election