CNN's Chris Cuomo questions CPAC chairman Matt Schlapp about giving former President Donald Trump a platform following the former President's claims of election fraud.
The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- New Branson restaurant to honor everyday heroes
- Branson Police investigating suspected overdose death
- Branson mayor’s race underway: Five candidates make their pitch
- Forbes: Branson a Top-10 destination to avoid the pandemic
- Hollister school resource officer deputized
- Reza Edge of Illusion: Entertainer takes a personal approach by combining magic, stunts and stories
- Kimberling City man dies in crash near Hollister
- City-wide cleanup day coming soon
- Amendments to address nightly rentals
- Merriam Woods couple indicted for producing child pornography