A Maryland man accused of killing his pharmacist brother, his sister-in-law, and an 83-year-old woman told his mother he wanted to "confront" his brother over "him administering COVID vaccines," according to charging documents CNN affiliate WBAL obtained from Howard County District Court. CNN's Polo Sandoval has more.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Pre-demolition auction announced for Jim Stafford, Caravelle theatres
- Taney County couple jailed on child endangerment charges
- New downtown Branson nightclub set to open Halloween weekend
- Arkansas man dies in fatal boating accident
- Stratford House Inn closes
- Farmhouse restaurant welcomes FOX & Friends to Branson
- Former teacher arrested for child sexual exploitation
- Hollister Mayor retires after 31 in political office
- A little respect for the vaccine job quitters
- New microbrewery brings 'plow to pint' to Hollister