A bipartisan group of senators say they've reached a deal on an infrastructure package that will not include raising taxes. Some Democrats are not optimistic that a deal can be made and are urging their colleagues to take action now. CNN's Manu Raju has more.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Cox Branson nurses appear on CNN
- Nashville recording artist releases music video shot on Table Rock Lake
- Woman charged with narcotics trafficking faces additional charges
- Removing alcohol license restrictions on Branson Aldermen's agenda
- New attraction allows guests to bike around downtown Branson
- Branson police arrest Colorado homicide fugitive
- For The People
- Mel’s Hard Luck Cafe closing Sundays: “Unprecedented” business, supply issues bring challenges
- Alderman updated on 76 Country Boulevard project
- Negative national media having little economic impact