A United States military investigation into a deadly Kabul drone strike in August has found that it killed 10 civilians and the driver and the vehicle targeted was likely not a threat associated with ISIS-K.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- New downtown Branson nightclub set to open Halloween weekend
- Pre-demolition auction announced for Jim Stafford, Caravelle theatres
- Arkansas man dies in fatal boating accident
- Taney County couple jailed on child endangerment charges
- Stratford House Inn closes
- Farmhouse restaurant welcomes FOX & Friends to Branson
- Former teacher arrested for child sexual exploitation
- Hollister Mayor retires after 31 in political office
- Branson nurse shares cancer journey to urge others to get a mammogram
- A little respect for the vaccine job quitters