A Maryland medical student, who took a wrong turn after getting lost, answered a young gunshot victim's prayer. WBAL reports.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- James Craigmyle: Expanding his family’s entertainment legacy beyond Branson
- Former Forsyth utility clerk charged for stealing funds
- First-degree murder charge filed in Galena killing
- Taney County septic pump out program back for 2022
- Grand Country offering show, waterpark area appreciation
- Herschend named Skaggs Legacy Award winner
- Branson officer retires after almost 50 (dog) years
- Merriam Woods man sentenced for child sex crime
- Long visits Branson House of Hope warming center
- Dining, sports entertainment complex coming to Branson in 2022