As featured on
ST. LOUIS, Dec. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Capacity, an AI-powered support automation platform, today announces a one-of-a-kind solution specifically tailored to the mortgage industry. There is a growing movement in the space to digitize and streamline operations. Founded in 2017, the Capacity solution makes the entire mortgage process more efficient for lenders. Capacity customers are closing loans 11 days faster than the national average of 47 days.
ST. LOUIS, Jan. 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Capacity, the AI-powered support automation platform, today announces an additional $27 million in Series C financing, closing out the round at more than $38 million. These funds will be allocated to support new team members, enhance product capabilities and optimize Capacity's robust support automation platform.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- James Craigmyle: Expanding his family’s entertainment legacy beyond Branson
- Former Forsyth utility clerk charged for stealing funds
- Taney County septic pump out program back for 2022
- Grand Country offering show, waterpark area appreciation
- First-degree murder charge filed in Galena killing
- Dining, sports entertainment complex coming to Branson in 2022
- Herschend named Skaggs Legacy Award winner
- Skains talks economics, trust ahead of April election
- Branson officer retires after almost 50 (dog) years
- Reeds Spring School Board meeting scheduled