Medical pot dispensaries ready for recreational sales
- Robert Cohen, Post-Dispatch
As featured on
Though they anticipated legal sales on Monday, local dispensaries said they are ready for the crowds three days early.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Branson woman sentenced for meth distribution
- Branson woman charged in Kirbyville school theft
- Surplus Branson city vehicles up for auction
- $50,000 Missouri Powerball Lottery ticket sold in Hollister
- TAPS on Downing Street opens in Hollister
- Marine Veteran opens kids adventure business
- Woman claims injury on Mystic River Falls
- Bailes bails Ballparks
- ‘For Such a Time as This:' Queen Esther makes Branson Sight & Sound Theatre debut
- MoDOT construction to cause closure in Reeds Spring
- Woman claims injury on Mystic River Falls (3)
- Wendy Williams 'is living a healthy lifestyle' (3)
- Branson mayoral candidates debate at Copeland Theatre (2)
- Best would remove Stepp as city administrator if elected (1)
- Noninvasive Ultrasound Brain Treatment Might Help Slow Parkinson's (1)
- Best leads in cash on hand in Mayor’s race (1)
- Kit Harington: Climate change should not be controversial! (1)
- Kathy Buckley (1)
- Time to move Branson’s public comment time (1)
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede to open for 29th Branson season (1)
- Kimberling City voters asked to pass public safety tax (1)
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.