As featured on
BUTLER, Mo., June 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Frozen Food Express (FFE) Transportation Services, Inc., the largest nationwide asset-based temperature-controlled LTL transportation and warehousing provider, is expanding its business with a new transportation and logistics facility in Butler, Missouri. The company is investing nearly $6 million in Butler and is creating nearly 60 new jobs in the region.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Greetings, Fellow Walmart Employees!
- Mel’s Hard Luck Cafe closing Sundays: “Unprecedented” business, supply issues bring challenges
- Three year old drowns in Table Rock Lake
- Speakeasy to bring new hangout hotspot to Branson
- Stone Co. woman sentenced to 21 years in 2019 murder case
- Milton comments on COVID: Mayor’s position draws large social media reaction
- Branson police arrest Colorado homicide fugitive
- COVID spike challenging Cox Branson staff
- Woman charged with narcotics trafficking faces additional charges
- Could he be deemed the fittest 15-year-old in the world? This Branson sophomore is ready to find out.