Republican Attorney General Eric Schmitt won his bid for the U.S. Senate on Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2022, defeating Democrat Trudy Busch Valentine.
In this Series
As featured on
“We didn’t just win an election,” Schmitt said. “We sent a message to Joe Biden — we want our country back.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Kanakuk abuse victim’s parents: ‘Joe White lied’
- Central Taney County Firefighter loses home, narrowly escapes
- Kanakuk abuse survivor Logan Yandell speaks out
- Reeds Spring Wolves make history
- Branson’s cat cafe to double in size
- A history of the Branson Adoration Scene
- Two dead in Branson murder-suicide
- Kimberling City Police Department offers traffic plan for parade Saturday
- Shepherd of the Hills Christmas festivities all open after fire
- Home Free Family Christmas Tour: The Mansion to host country a cappella group for Christmas