The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Four see additional charges in child endangerment case
- Ballparks of America, White Water, Silver Dollar City team up to enhance experience for players, families
- SIX: Showcasing synergy on stage with early 2021 show season debut
- Two suspects arrested in Stone Co. for possession of multiple drugs
- 14 candidates vying for 4 seats in Branson’s April election, 5 running for mayor
- 2021 Loaves and Fishes: Taney Co. program canceled, Stone Co. program remains a go
- Forsyth honors 30 years of police service
- Branson’s Hee Haw Theatre: Author pens historical tribute, memoir to former theatre
- New Branson Duck Tours hope to open spring 2021
- City looks at last 5 years of TIF projects