The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Reza Edge of Illusion: Entertainer takes a personal approach by combining magic, stunts and stories
- Ozarks Gospel, Ozarks Country welcome new cast members
- Hollister school resource officer deputized
- Branson mayor’s race underway: Five candidates make their pitch
- New Branson restaurant to honor everyday heroes
- Forbes: Branson a Top-10 destination to avoid the pandemic
- Branson Police investigating suspected overdose death
- Amendments to address nightly rentals
- 14th Annual Branson Elvis Festival postponed to July 2021
- City-wide cleanup day coming soon