Shepherd of the Hills and Christmas. Christmas and Shepherd of the Hills. It’s kind of a package deal.
The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- New Branson restaurant to honor everyday heroes
- Branson mayor’s race underway: Five candidates make their pitch
- Branson Police investigating suspected overdose death
- Kimberling City man dies in crash near Hollister
- Area entertainers to host benefit show for Branson veteran
- Taneycomo bridge rehabilitation project starts March 1
- Forbes: Branson a Top-10 destination to avoid the pandemic
- Merriam Woods couple indicted for producing child pornography
- Oklahoma man dies after falling through ice at Swan Creek in Forsyth
- Western Taney Co. fire responds to Hollister house fire