The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Units respond to boy trapped on coaster
- Demolition derby comes to Forsyth for fourth year
- Covid variant confirmed in Stone Co.
- Shepherd’s Copperhead Mountain Coaster welcomes first riders
- Hollister dedicates opening of Police and Public Works Building
- College of the Ozarks heads to appeals court
- Local Salvation Army captain says goodbyes
- Hollister Schools recognize retiring food service director
- Flower farm hosts weekend events for local creators
- Aaron Tippin returns to Branson Star Theater this weekend