The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Silver Dollar City updates face covering policy
- Branson’s face covering ordinance to expire April 16
- College of the Ozarks files federal suit against the Biden Administration
- New alderman looks forward to making a difference
- Taney County Clerk provides a post election update
- Artists create unique public art in downtown Hollister
- Trace Adkins, Billy Bob Thornton, Nelly to perform at Black Oak Amp in 2021
- Senior housing project in Kimberling City has groundbreaking
- Street Fest: Silver Dollar City’s newest festival to debut this week
- Branson Music Festival: 8th annual event to feature the best of Branson entertainment