Silver Dollar City’s most talent-filled festival, Bluegrass & BBQ, which features more than 60 bands and entertainers over 23 days, kicks off Thursday morning at the 1880s theme park, followed by the Founders Day Weekend Celebration beginning Friday.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- College of the Ozarks continues court fight
- C of O President to assume new role
- Silver Dollar City reopens after fire
- Branson graduate, Iraq veteran canoes the Missouri River
- Grand Country announces new 2022 waterpark addition
- Kimberling City prepares for Christmas parade
- Local preacher celebrates 72 years in ministry
- College students win $1 million at Bass Pro U.S. Open
- Santa Train moved to Chad Fuqua Memorial Park this year
- Longtime Jammin’ for Jesus producer to retire